Onboarding Tiles configuration is not enable for New Hires at Manage Home Page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance
- Proxy as the New Hire
- The Home Page does not display Onboarding Tiles
- Onboarding Tiles permission is not granted for New Hires
- Onboarding Candidate Info is set as "RBP secured"
- Go to Manage Permission Roles and review the Roles assigned for New hires
- Review the permissions for the Role(s) granted to Homepage V3 Tile Group Permission and assign it
- Go to Manage Home Page and review the Tiles configured under the Onboarding Section. Verify the due date.
- Click on Edit Section in Manage Home page and check the Roles assigend for Onboarding Section.
- Go to OCI Object and review the Start Date for the Candidate.
- If all the above settings are correct finally the issue will be cause due to Onboarding Candidate Info set to "RBP secured". To verify and correct this follow the below steps.
- In Configure Object Definition, the Onboarding Candidate Info is set to "RBP secured".
Onboarding Candidate Info is by standard not RBP secured. This caused the issue, as the candidates were not allowed to read the Object and therefore all candidates were considered "not new hires".
ONB, OBD, On Boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-TOR , Onboarding Tours , Problem