- Cannot Connect to a Remote CMS while installing IPS (Information Platform service)
- "Either the remote CMS cannot be reached, or the logon credentials are incorrect (INS00013)" Error displayed
- /tmp/<install_date_folder> ErrorsAndWarning logs show below error message:
Error: Feature AdministratorTools Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature DeveloperTools Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature Samples Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature Help Not found while attempting to change stateError: Redirected from stderrError: Error
- SetupEngine.logs show below error message:
_$OdbcIniNotWritableMsg = The installation cannot proceed. The installation program cannot write to the ODBC system information file that has been defined in your environment: To connect to the bundled database, the installation program needs to write DSN entries to this file. INS00340
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.x
- Unix Operating system.
The installation cannot proceed, write to the ODBC system, information file that has been defined in your environment, INS00340, Feature DeveloperTools, stateError: , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.