When you have a column of type Indicator, sometimes it can be a Checkbox and sometimes a switch Yes/No.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Workcenter View the column is located
- See the column of type Indicator
It depends on the Company Setting called Enable Editing in Dataset
- Go to User Menu on top right.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Under General tab select Enable Editing in Dataset.
When the same is Yes, the field is displayed as Yes/No.
When the same is No, the field is displayed as a Checkbox.
KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , How To