- SAP Transportation Management Transportation Lane Determination
- In the FO General Data, Total Distance is not determined automatically
- In /SCMTMS/TL5, the transportation lane is maintained.
- However, /SCMB/LD_TEST does not find the lane between the source and destination.
- There is error message: "The selected entry does not exist".
- Because of the above error message the Carrier Selection fails with error:
There are no valid carriers for carrier selection
- S/4 HANA Embedded Transportation Management 1709 / 1809 / 1909
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0+
/SAPAPO/DM_VRSIOEX_GET_VRSIOID dump not found object item /SCMB/SAPLMDL_LOCATION DATA_SINGLE_READ /SCMB/MDL_DETERMINE_INFO_RANGE GT_APO01_EX The selected entry does not exist lddd ldd /SCMB/TEST_LDDD , KBA , TM-MD-TN-LAN , Transportation Lane , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN-CS , Carrier Selection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.