On the Time Management Configuration Object, when the "Enable Recalculation" field is changed from "Yes" to "No", the following Error comes up:
"You cannot change the existing entry in the "Enable Recalculation" field because open recalculations exist."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Time off Structures -> Time Management Configuration
- Change the value of the "Enable Recalculation" field to "No". An error message below appears :
This is due to a validation on the time data in the product.
- The validation will appear if there are existing time management recalculation events with status To Be Processed, Running, and Completed with Errors. To check if there are open recalculations, export all records for Time Management Recalculation Events (TMRE) objects through MDF export.
- The recalculation feature can be disabled if there are no existing recalculation events with the statuses mentioned above.
Also, this cannot be disabled in the following conditions:
- If there are existing time types with accrual recalculation relevance = Full
- If Time Sheet feature is being used and there are one or more time type groups marked as time collector types.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TMRE, TMC, You cannot change the existing entry in the Enable Recalculation field because open recalculations exist , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem