Upon trying to 'Delete Output' within the output control of a sales order, the following message is displayed:
> Error Data cannot be deleted since deletion is disabled
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with user role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR assigned.
- Open app 'Manage Output Items'.
- Select using filters; Application Object Type - Sales Document, Status - Error, Channel - EDI.
- Logon to the Lauchpad with user role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Open app 'Change Sales order' and access the order from step 3.
- Go to the header Output Requests and select the request; Status - Error, Channel - EDI.
- Delete the output using button [Delete Output].
- The following message is displayed: Error No active outbound service could be found.
Since the output has already been triggered, deletion is no longer possible.
If the output item is no longer relevant, it can be manually completed using action 'Set to completed‘. Otherwise, if the error is corrected a retry can be triggered.
DELIVERY_NOTE, ORDER_CONFIRMATION, SOAP, API, SAP_COM_0334, SAP_COM_0223, 2EL, B2B, Create, Update, Cancel, delivery, AIF , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , SD-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem