- You are performing changes in the orders on PP/DS side and these changes are not being sent to S4 side, example:
- You set the PP-Firmed indicator and it is not transferred;
- You set the Conversion indicator in the order and the order is not converted;
- You set the Conversion indicator and reschedule the order, the conversion indicator is then missing;
- You try to set the Conversion indicator and receives the message: Planned order XXX is not to be converted. Message no. CO041.
- You run MD01N tcode to run MRP and the MRP result (orders) is not transferred to S4
- You receive the message "MRP area xxxx has not been defined. Message no. MD318" during the planning and integration
- You run /SAPAPO/CCR Delta Conciliation report and find some errors, example:
- /SAPAPO/CIF161 (different receipt dates)
- /SAPAPO/CIF506 (Receipt/requirement * for order xxxx has the following difference in SAP APO and SAP R/3)
- /SAPAPO/CIF152 (Order xxxx (material yyy, plant zzzz) does not exist in APO
- /SAPAPO/CIF153 (Order with internal no. zzzz (material xxxx, plant yyyy) only exists in APO
- You run Product Heuristic in /SAPAPO/RRP3, receipts are created correctly. After you save the changes, input nodes (components) of the first planned order are multiplicated.
Supply Chain Management (SCM-APO-PPS*)
S/4HANA version 1809 (S4CORE 103)
S/4HANA version 1909 (S4CORE 104)
CO041, Conversion Indicator not selected, not able to convert planned order, PP-firmed, output firmed, input firmed, multiplicated component, multiplicated input nodes, duplicated components, duplicated input nodes , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.