After a BPC upgrade (for example to SAP_BW 750 SP15), issues are encountered after running Data Manager package (using process chain /CPMB/IMPORT_MASTER or /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER) to import master data in Update mode:
- an ABAP dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED is generated in ST22 transaction
- the hierarchy information is cleared
- changes are noticed in the structure of a different hierarchy than the one that is imported through the package
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
IMPORT_MASTER, IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER, "update mode" , KBA , hiearchies deleted , hierarchies cleared , hierarchy cleared , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-RUN , Package Execution , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.