- Regulatory basis /344 and /345 change when an employee starts absence 1200 after absence 1000 (Illness)
- Regulatory basis should be kept across the IT Prologada
- Manual regulatory basis (IT0015 - /3M4) was used to calculate regulatory basis for the original absence 1000 (illness)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , PY-ES , Spain , XX-CSC-ES-PS-HR , Human Resources (Please use PY-ES-PS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.