You create a new hierarchy node or change an existing node (move it from one parent node to another). After that the up-to-date information of the node cannot be extracted by Datasource 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER. The result of extraction still shows the old value / hierarchy.
The issue also happens on the Datasources below:
- 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER Cost Center
- 0COSTELMNT_0102_HIER Cost Element
- 0COORDER_0103_HIER Order Number
- 0PROFIT_CTR_0106_HIER Profit Center
- 0ACCOUNT_0109_HIER GL Account
- 0FUNC_AREA_0112_HIER Functional Area
- 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER G/L account number
- 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER_2 G/L account number
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
table HRRP_NODE , KBA , BW-BCT-FI-SL , BW only - Special Purpose Ledger , BW-BCT-CO-MD , BW only - Master Data Controlling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.