When employee requests recurring absence, multiple workflows are getting triggered.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigae to ESS Time off UI.
- Apply recurring absence.
- Workflows are triggered for each and every leave.
- This is currently and expected behaviour.
- Each recurring absence is handled and validated individually, which will cause a workflow to be triggered for each created absence.
- We have an interal enhancement(TIM-6059) ticket to change the beahviour which is on the roadmap but the fix date is not yet confirmed as it is in review stage. This KBA will be update on the progress.
- Meanwhile, you can follow the below workaround:
- Set the time type to ESS Enabled = No in the time profile.
- Employees would have to request long term partial leaves via an administrator, who could submit the recurring leave requests on behalf of the employee without an approval workflow.
- The admin may inform the manager by mail.
TIM-6059 time off Reccurring absence Multiple Workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem