- Error MDS_CTRL_CONTROLLER009 is raised while trying to activate PPO (Postprocessing office)
- Message 'Object type * is not a platform object,and thus cannot be entered here' raised in PPO customization
- Activation of Postprocessing office is not possible due to error message
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
MDSV_CTRL_OBJPPO, PPO_ACTIVE, MDSV_CTRL_OBJ, IS_PLATFORM_OBJ, MDS_CTRL_CONTROLLEROO9, PP0, Post-processing , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.