You are checking your Output Form and noticed a mismatch in the currency rate.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents work center.
- Search for ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice Document).
- Click Preview.
- Exchange rate is not as expected.
For Customer Invoice, there are three ways to determine the Tax Calculation Date:
- Material delivery based: The shipment date of Outbound Deliery is used as Tax calculation (Tax date in Items tab, Taxes subtab).
For a Service of Item Type SECO – Service - Time and Material, the Tax Date is taken over from the Tax Date of the Service Confirmation.
For a Service of Item Type SEFL – Service Fixed - Price without actuals and SERV – Service - Fixed Price, the Tax Date is taken over from the Tax Date of the Sales Order.
- Manual Invoice: The invoice date is used for Tax calculation.
- Scheduled Invoice Request: The invoice date in the invoice schedule of the contract or sales order is used for Tax calculation.
These dates are also used for the calculation of currency amounts.
This is the system expected behavior.
Tax Calculation; Customer Invoice; Exchange Rates; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To