- Form has two objective sections (based on category) both synched to one goal plan.
- After entering item comments, goal category is changed.
- Goal was successfully moved to another category/section, but item comments were removed.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. "Synchronize goals from a goal plan and a review form" is enabled in form template via Manage Templates.
2. Launch a form to employee.
3. Employee/ Manager entered comments on goals and save.
4. Employee changed the category of one goal.
Working as designed
It is not recommended to use autosync on forms that are auto-populating a Goal Plan into multiple objective sections on the form (based on category). This is because changing the category of an objective in the Goal Plan will move the objective to a different section in the form. While the objective will move to the new section correctly, any ratings and comments associated to that objective will not be moved and will be lost.
Comments missing, ratings missing, goal category change, PM form comments removed , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , Template Management , Problem