Forms are successfully moving to new managers; however, they can only enter comments and cannot rate as rating fields are not showing
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Admin Center, navigate to Transfer Forms to New Manager
2. Fill up the fields
3. Enable settings from the "Form Settings Regarding Manager Transferring"
4. Hit the Send button.
5. A pop-up message "Document Transfer was successful and E-mail Notifications were sent" will show
The 'Update Employee's Manager' field's value is set to NO upon document transfer
- If the Employee's Manager field is not updated from old to new, it is expected that the "new" Manager won't be able to rate the form. The only action the new Manager will be able to make is to enter comments, as the rating fields will be removed.
- To ensure the new Manager will have the ratings permission, update the employee's manager field in the PM form by choosing 'YES' on the Document Transfer tool.
sf, success factors, PMGM, PM, manager unable to rate, manager change, able to enter comments but not rating, transfer forms to new manager, document transfer tool , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EP , People Profile (Employee Profile / PP3) , How To