Purchase Order AAA is unposted in General Ledger work center with error message: 'Posting scheme Purchase Order does not contain any data'
AAA means the Purchase Order ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Source Documents view.
- Under Unposted Source Documents List, find Purchase Order AAA.
- Notice the error message tied to it: Posting scheme Purchase Order does not contain any data.
The Posting Scheme data has been deleted in fine tuning activity Financial Forecast.
The Posting Scheme data has to be reentered in the fine tuning activity, as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the row of respective implementation project and click Open Activity List.
- Search and open activity Financial Forecast.
- Click Edit forecast posting schemes.
- Notice that Posting Scheme XYZ is defined (XYZ means the Posting Scheme ID), however, there's no data under Posting Records section.
- The required configuration (Posting Records Steps) should be maintained.
- Save the changes.
- As a result, Purchase Order AAA could be posted.
Remark: follow-up documents depending on posting of Purchase Order AAA (for example, a Warehouse Confirmation) will also fail to post to accounting due to the original issue.
For example, a Warehouse Confirmation will be unposted with error message:
Referenced Purchase Order AAA not found
posting scheme; po; purchase order; forecast posting schemes; financial forecast; warehouse confirmation; wc , KBA , wc , financial forecast , posting scheme , purchase order , forecast posting schemes , warehouse confirmation , po , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To