Pressing END does not always remove the information from interaction header like confirmed account, phone call timer. Restarting is required to be able to accept a new phone call
- Sporadically you encounter the rightmost customer information on the CRM IC toolbar remains, but the account details clears properly.
- Behavior in Chrome and IE is different,
- Sporadically, users cannot accept the next call
- Context Areas is sometimes not updated
- SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
SAP S/4HANA 1909
SAP Enhancement Package 4 for SAP CRM using Belize Theme
multi-session, new session, s4crm, belize, visual harmonization, VH, Fiori , KBA , CRM-S4-IC-CHA , S4CRM: Communication Channels , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-S4-IC-ALT , S4CRM: Alerts , CRM-S4-IC-BF , S4CRM: Basic Functions , CRM-S4-IC-MUL , S4CRM: Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.