When a sender is sharing Report View, recipients are getting only SSO enabled link (and not the Non SSO link).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as user who is going to share the Report View.
- Save a Report View and share that view with another user (recipient).
- Recipient should receive email with both links (SSO & Non SSO enabled), but recipients are getting only SSO enabled link.
This is due to the configuration done by the User.
- Make sure that Automatic Selection is selected in Configure Single Sign On in Administration work center.
- Make sure that sender password is not de activated.
Once above condition is met, recipients will receive both (SSO and Non SSO enabled links via email)
Report view, SSO, Non SSO, password, sender, recipient, email, Configure single sign on , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To