When creating new charge/credit, you cannot select both cost center and employee. Once cost center is selected, employee field will be grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Show All Employees.
- Select Account ID XYZ(XYZ represents the employee account ID) and click on View.
- Click on New Charge/Credit.
- Input required parameters.
- Select Account Assignment Type as CC - Cost Center under Account Assignment.
- Select Cost Center. Once Cost Center is selected, Employee field will be grayed out.
From business configuration, you have maintained for account assignment type CC, available account assignments as only Cost Center ID and General Ledger Account Alias Code. Due to this, employee field is disabled.
If you want to enable, please maintian employee in account assignments for account assignment type CC.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search and open activity Account Assignment Types.
- Click on Maintian Account Assignment Types.
- Select Account Assignment Type CC.
- Click on Add Row.
- Select EMPLOYEE_ID - Employee ID under Available Account Assignments. And select Data Input Control accordingly.
- Click on Save.
Employee, Cost Center, New Charge, New Credit, Payables , KBA , AP-RC-CB , Coding Block , Problem