- How to check if the "enable plan sharing" feature is used?
- Why do ASE internals always show plans as not being shared, despite having "enable plan sharing" set to on (1) ?
- Examples of outputs that show a plan is not shared:
- select show_cached_plan_in_xml(SSQLID) shows for tag <planSharing> as "NotShareable"
- dbcc procbuf shows including "pbsharecnt=0" and hdr_stat=4 ((0x00000004 (CANNOT_SHARE_PLAN)))
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
pbsharecnt , CANNOT_SHARE_PLAN , plan share , sharing plan, sybase, share , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.