- Failure during the database installation for SAP Contact Center Feature Pack 14
- Issue happens when the database is not installed locally on the same machine but rather as a remote SQL instance on a central SQL server
- You are able to connect there via MS SSMS and can logon there with server name/instance
- All services are running under and the user has sysadmin rights for SQL
- Windows logon user is also has sysadmin rights for SQL
- The Database_Installation*.log indicate that the osql tool failed:
"Failed to execute command: osql -S "DATABASE\SERVER" -E -a 4096 -I -i "D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\vdCCtr_Database\BCM_DB_Create_Configuration_Database_CCTR.sql" -e -o "D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\vdCCtr_Database\BCM_DB_Create_Config_CCTR.rpt""
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, database installation, MSSQL2016, MSSQL2017, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.