- When a user tries to create a Report - Story from Report Centre they get a screen saying "Your Domain is not trusted. Please contact your system administrator."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Report Centre;
- Click on new;
- Choose Report - Story;
- Get page saying "Your domain is not trusted. Please contact your system administrator."
- The domain of the overlay is not trusted by the IAS tenant.
- Browser settings are blocking cookies.
- This is due to the IDP (authorization) configuration not being setup.
- Add the necessary domain to the IAS tenant's trust settings as described in the "Configure Trusted Domains" documentation.
- Enable third-party cookies in the browser (check the respective browser's documentation).
- Disable "Prevent cross-site tracking" or "Do not track" options (check the respective browser's documentation).
If IDP config not setup:
Workaround: Please use the below workaround if you want to a skip IDP config for now and wait until the final structure is available.
Go to Browser settings -> Content Settings -> Cookies
- Add ‘[*.]eu2cnry.projectorca.cloud’ in the Allow site section.
- Disable ‘Block third party cookies’
Now logon to SAC tenant directly in an browser tab before accessing it from the BizX. (Otherwise it will ask for SAC logon credentials in the Iframe)
IAS, SCI, trusted domain, overlay, embedded frame, domain not trusted, trust,Identity Authentication, tenant settings, configuration, cloud identity, Report - Story, SAC, Embedded Edition of People Analytics, , KBA , esac , sac , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , Stories in People Analytics , LOD-SF-PLT-IAS , Identity Authentication Services (IAS) With BizX , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem