- Unable to save reports to the server.
- When saving a report, Crystal Reports for Enterprise crash.
- When attempting to add a report from SAP BI LaunchPad, it fails.
- When attempting to save a report to the SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Repository, Crystal Reports for Enterprise generates the following error, then crash:
"Crystal Reports has encountered an unexpected error and needs to close.
We apologize for the disruption.
Error while trying to invoke the method org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.TypeStore.get_schematypeloader() of a null
object returned from org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.get_store() - [Internal Error XmlObjectBaseL960]"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise, Publishing report , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.