You have created a service order via migration, but the error:"Item XX: Mandatory List Price missing for the price calculation" occurs.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Open the Activity:Migration of Service Orders
- Click "Migrate service order using the migration tool"
- Maintain the field "Net Value" in the Item tab
- The Service order "ABC" (where ABC stands for service order you created) is created
- Open the Service Order ABC
- Error "Item XX: Mandatory List Price missing for the price calculation" occurs.
The field Net Value on the migration tool is mapped to 'Migration list price' within the web service, which in turn is not mapped to anything.
System behavior as of now:
If Price List is maintained, then Net Value given in migration excel can be brought into the migrated service order.
If Price List is not maintained, then Net Value given in migration excel is not taken over to the document.
As a workaround, you can maintain price list for the products before executing Migration. Then you can maintain the expected Net Value in the migration excel. This Net Value can be taken over to the document.
Service Order, Migration, Net Value, List Price , KBA , SRD-CRM-SEO , Service Orders , Problem