You have created a custom business object in your solution.
As per your requirement you wish to have access to this BO when using Offline Mode in the SAP Cloud for Customer application.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have a PDI solution.
- You have a custom BO which you want to use for Offline.
- You have assigned the necessary work centers to your business user for this BO.
To enable your custom business object for Offline mode, you must add the necessary BO Annotation to your BODL in the Cloud Application Studio.
Log into the SDK.
- Open the solution containing the BO you wish to use offline.
- Open the file path "/[BusinessObjectName].bo".
- Add the following annotation to your business object: [OfflineEnabled][WithAdministrativeData(IncludeSubnodes)]
- Save and Activate the business object.
- For consistency, it is recommended you reactivate your entire solution -> Right-click on the solution -> Activate All Items.
The corresponding BO should now be enabled for Offline mode.
Note: If the screens are already generated and you made the custom object offline enabled after generating the screen, you will need to activate all the screens again to ensure OCM is migrated to the UI Components.
Note: If you receive an error when adding this annotation to the BO which does not allow you to complete the process, it is recommended you raise an incident to SAP Product Support to verify the feature is available. You should also keep in mind that PDI ABSL is not yet supported until a future release.
PDI, Offline, Business Object, ABSL, BO, SDK, Cloud Application , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-OFL , PDI Offline Enhancements , How To