When a ticket status is changed to Requestor Action, field Time With Agent is maintained before ticket is saved. If changing back to Processor Action, field is not updated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Change ticket status to Requestor Action, without saving.
- Notice field Time With Agent is maintained.
- Still in edit mode, change ticket status back to Processor Action.
- You expect field Time With Agent to be blank again, however it stays with the same value.
When changing the ticket status to any status which is in Requestor Action, field Time With Agent is automatically maintained. This will happen while still in edit mode, because the status change causes a round trip in the system, which already maintains the field.
In case user feels the status change was wrong, and wants to put it back to In Process or Processor Action, user may click in Cancel. Then, field Time With Agent will again be blank, and the status change action is canceled.
time with agent, ticket, requestor action, processor action, ticket time ; timeline ; wrong date ; wrong time , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To