- I'm not able to save changes on the "Company System and Logo Settings" page;
- I'm encountering the error "Specify a company logo URL" in SuccessFactors;
- You have made changes to Company System and Logo Settings but are unable to save due to the error "Specify a company logo URL"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Make a change in Company System and Logo Settings;
- Attempt to save the changes;
- Cannot save due to the error "Specify a company logo URL";
Company Logo was made mandatory in 1911 as there can be security issues if offer letters are sent with blank company logo. (Internal ticket: UI-21365)
Because of this change, a URL must be set in Company System and Logo Settings.
- If you have your company logo hosted in SuccessFactors, enter the URL in here and click "Set Company Logo URL"
- If you do not have your logo hosted, please enter the following - "/companyLogoServlet/?companyId=*COMPANYID*" and click "Set Company Logo URL"
PLEASE ENSURE TO REPLACE "*COMPANYID*" WITH YOUR ACTUAL COMPANY ID.
"Specify a company logo URL" , UI-21365 , Company Logo , URL , Company System and Logo Settings , File Hosting , Cannot save , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-LGO , Company Logo , Problem