- SAP Transportation Management Integration with SAP Extended Warehouse Management or Yard Logistics.
- For EWM/YL, you expected that the following two fields would be filled out in TM: WM_LOGSYS and WM_WH_NUMBER under TOR item AVR
- However, when the FO is created it's only filled up under PRD item in the TOR.
- This results that the WH number under AVR item is not sent to YL only under PRD, so the WH visits do not arrive.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP EWM
- SAP Yard Logistics
ewm warehouse number num target xml missing field pvr avr , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , TU-Based Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.