- Set up app name to non-SAP Data center (cloud foundry / CF) HDI container as follows.
- In the browser, both the heartbeat and GetServerInfo links return no errors:
- When connecting with SAC, a CORS error appears related to third party cookies and CORS settings.
- The host is a long name generated out of the org name and application name.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020
- SAP Cloud Platform HDI Container running on Cloud Foundry
Reproducing the Issue
Set up the HDI Container according to the SAP HANA Academy playlist and the available github source.
This application name has a limit length 64, which is the total length of their org name, space name and application name.
This issue is fixed in 2020.07.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , Problem