You are building your OData upsert / POST and facing some issues regarding values passed in the payload, like picklists with option ID or external code.
You are trying to build OData queries / GET and export the queries to be used in REST tools.
This KBA will help you building queries in Integration center tool and exporting these queries to be used in other REST tools.
This can also be helpful to understand what is the correct payload that you will need to send while doing OData API Upsets.
- SuccessFactors HCM HXM Suite
- OData API
- Integration center
- Admin center > Integration center > click in "Create" button and select "Scheduled Simple File Output integration"
- Type the name of the entity in the top search bar, like EmpCompensation
- Select the fields that you want to see in your OData query later or the fields that you will use during your OData upsert
- Click in the tab "Configure Fields"
- Click in Save > "Export Integration Specification"
- Open the CSV file generated and go to the last line
- You will see some information like the following:
- OData Query URL: /odata/v2/EmpCompensation?$select=startDate,userId,endDate,event,eventReason,payGrade,payGroup,payrollSystemId
The resolution steps above will help you to build your OData queries via Integration center and later using in REST tool client to see the results.
HCM Suite, HXM, Integration Center, OData API, upserts, query, queries, IC, SuccessFactors, how to export OData query, odata/v2, Scheduled Simple File Output integration, Export Integration Specification , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-ODATA , ODATA API In Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To