- Is it possible to adjust the window size to display e-Learning courses with Course Home enabled?
- Do we have a Course Home guide where it explains the UX and design specification or technical guide?
- How to define the window size in order to display the e-learning correctly from the start, accordingly to the User's current view, and not only within full screen?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
As per the information provided by Product Management and Engineering team:
- Course Home content window is responsive and the Content Developer needs to be engaged to build their content to be responsive, so that content automatically adjusts based on the screen size the User is using.
We do not have such guide but we recommend to the customer based on the commonly used screen size the content will be rendered.
- UXR Course Home is responsive, and size will vary base on client screen size.
- If content is displaying in iframe (inline) , Content is taking 75% and other 25% is occupied by menu content.
- If content is opened in new window or full screen size, it is 100%.
- The content menu can be collapsed at any point in time by the user.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Course Home, Windows Size, Resize, UX specification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CHM , Course Home , How To