In Account Management work center it is not possible to create Contacts using Microsoft Excel. The following error messages occur:
- An error occurred during file export:
- Error ID: AP_UI_OIN 043
- Error text: Not enough rows in table for GenderCode code list. Add more rows.
- Please report an incident if the error persists.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management work center
- Go to Contacts view
- Select the button New -> Contacts from Microsoft Excel
- System loads for a while and throws the error messages
This system behavior is based on a recent adaptation of the extended code list in the system.
A new version of the file containing 5 Gender Codes has been released and is planned to be added to the system in a future release.
Kontakte von Excel, Template, Kunden Management , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem