You see the below error or similar is thrown during assembly of a Solution:
"File /YABCD123Y_MAIN/CHANGE_TRANSACTIONS/Partner/AddExtensionField/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.uichange cannot be found"
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the In Development Solution in the SDK.
- In the Implementation manager, click Assemble and Download (Click Assemble if Split-Assembly is enabled).
The uichange is locked by a Development User.
- Check that no Development Users are currently making changes to the Solution.
- Open the View Session Administration through the toolbar in the Cloud Application Studio.
- Click refresh.
- Delete all sessions.
- After deletion, the respective users need to log off and log back in.
- Attempt assembly again.
Note: If you are still facing the same error, please open an incident with component AP-RC-BDS-LM.
SDK, PDI, UI designer, CT, Change, Transaction, uichange , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud Applications Studio all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions