You're using the accounting indicator S2 "Goodwill" in your Service Orders/Confirmations. However, the item can be Released For Billing and system creates BDRs.
S/4HANA Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Update the accounting indicator S2 in your service document
- Complete the document and check option "Release For Billing" is available
- BDR is created
This is an intended behavior. Accounting Indicators don't prevent BDR's generation. It's used to control the amount billed to the customer.
Define a Discount of 100% for condition type DAI2.
- Select the app "Set Material Price (Sales)
- Choose the Condition Type DAI2
- Select the product / accounting indicator S2 and set a 100% discount
- Go to item prices detail: there must a discount of 100%. If not, press button Reprice.
- Finally, BDR will be created with value 0. You can filter these the billing documents or delete them in the app "Manage Billing document Request"
BDR, accounting indicator , KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-SVO , S4CRM: Service Order , CRM-S4-SRV-BIL , S4CRM: Billing in Service Management , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions