Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- CTI Adapter is blocked by the Chrome browser because it does not allow mix content (https vs http)
- The following error can be seen in the Chrome Developer tool:
- "Mixed LiveActivityXintegra.... Content: The page at 'https://[tenantaddress]' was loaded over HTTPS, the requested frame 'http://localhost:36729/CTIMain.htm'
- This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch the CTI Adapter
- Connect to the tenant url -> Live Activity using the latest Chrome browser
- Launch the Chrome browser
- Type "chrome://settings/content?search=Insecure+content" in the URL
- Navigate to Insecure content blocked by default on secure sites and add your tenant address:
- After that, when you simulate with the CTI adapter, using the inbound event type, then the call should be alerted to C4C.
- “How to setup SAP C4C CTI-Integration using https” -> “How to switch to https” to make the CTI Adapter connection a secured one
- "Creating a Security Certificate for HTTPS-Enabled Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)"
C4C, Adapter, Client, Secure, Mix content, insecure, blocked, content served over HTTPS, HTTP, Chrome, google , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To