When selecting a runtime filter in a field with number records, the selection is showing up with comma.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report – Canvas
- Detailed Report
- Advanced Report
- Report – Table
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report with runtime filter;
- In runtime filter, select a field which has numbers as stored records.
- Select a number greater than or equal to ‘1000’;
- In runtime filter selection summary, realize that records selected greater that or equal to ‘1000’ will show up with comma.
Plus, realize that this behavior only happens in fields set to store numeric records and not in fields set to store string records.
This is caused by Fiori configuration which follows the numeric convention of each language. Therefore, thousand separator must be comma and dot must be decimal under English language.
This is a standard Fiori application, the format will depend on the language used.
Note: In case you are seeing a different behavior on exporting, please review the configuration of your excel. The data will be export as it appears when running online, but depending on the application used on openning the extract might format it differently.
Comma; Runtime; Number; String; Filter; Summary; Selection; Thousand; Number; Separator; English; Language; , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem