Using the app, 'Schedule General Ledger Jobs' (App ID: 1927) to schedule the job, "Train GR/IR predication model on historical data", the following error message appears: "Cannot train ML model as historical data is empty"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app, 'Schedule General Ledger Jobs' (App ID: F1927)
- Click the '+' icon to create a new job
- Select "Train GR/IR predication model on historical data" from the dropdown menu.
- Ensure that the box for 'Start Immediately' is selected
- Press Schedule
- See error in resulting log
This job requires existing data from the app 'Reconcile GR/IR accounts' (App ID: F3302) in order to predict how a reconciliation should be handled in the future. Hence if this error message appears, no reconcilaiations have been made using the 'Reconcile GR/IR accounts' app.
The system behaves as expected.
For information on how to generate data using the app 'Reconcile GR/IR accounts' (App ID: F3302) see the help portal documentation for same
"GR/IR account", "Historical Data", "F3302", "F1927", "Error" , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To