- How can I restore an object permanently deleted?
- Is there a way we can recovery a deleted entry in Manage Data?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SucessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Search by Manage Data;
- Select an object > Select an Entry > In take Action option > You have selected Permanently Delete Entry;
It's not possible to recover any data from Manage Data if you have used the Permanently Delete Entry option.
If this entry is critical for your business, analyze if it is placed in another instance and create it again.
Also, you have the possibility to use Instance Sync feature or a full restore process. Both KBAs about each possibility is below.
2088055 - Instance Synchronization Feature Guide & need to know information - Platform
2218169 - Data Backup Procedures and Restore Process - SuccessFactors Cloud
Restore deleted data, restore, manage data , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-MGD , Manage Data - Create, Update & Delete , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To