When trying to run the Curriculum Data (CSV) report in LMS for the selected/desired Domains, then it is working as expected. However, when the subcurricalas are included, then report provides empty result.
SAP Successfactors Learning - All Product Version
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon to LMS and navigate to Reports.
2. Search for Curriculum Data and open Curriculum Data (CSV) report.
3. Go to Curriculum filters and select the desired domains.
4. After the desired domains are selected and added to the filter, then click on "Submit Criteria".
5. Ensure "Include Subcurricula" is checked.
6. Run the report and it does not provide any results.
All or the desired Curriculas have not been selected in the report.
When the subcurriculas are included in the report, then it is mandatory to select manually all or the desired Curriculums before submitting the criteria and running the report. Therefore, the detailed steps are the following:
- Setting the Domain Restrictions first.
- Click on Search.
- Select all or the desired Curriculums.
- Submit the criteria and the report will work as expected.
curricula, Curriculum Data (CSV), report, subcurricula, include subcurricula, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem