- You want to transport delivery units between systems.
- You are logged on to the HANA Application Lifecycle Manager (HALM) in the target system.
- You are trying to register the source system as per Register a System for a Transport Route.
- Your user in the source system has role sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::Transport granted.
- Your user in the target system has roles sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::Administrator, sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::HTTPDestAdministrator, and sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::RuntimeConfAdministrator granted.
- Despite of that, after completing the configuration, the newly registered system shows red status and message "User is not authorized to log on to the remote system <SID>".
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
HANA Application Lifecycle Manager, HALM, transport, source system, target system, HTTP destination , KBA , HAN-LM-APP , SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.