- You have CDS search connectors in your system that you do not want to use or have active. You can recognize CDS connectors in ESH_COCKPIT or table ESH_ADM_STATUS by their name: <SID>ALL~<CONNECTOR_NAME>~.
- You get errors when trying to deactivate or delete then from ESH_COCKPIT:
- Error saving adaptions for connector
- Error saving generated MDE for CDS-entity <CONNECTOR_NAME>
- SAP NetWeaver: any release that supports CDS search connectors.
ESH_DASHBOARD, CDS-based, CDS, connectors, deactivate, delete, activate, how to, ESH, Enterprise Search, ESH_COCKPIT , KBA , BC-EIM-ESH , NetWeaver Enterprise Search , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.