When creating a Calibration Template using Performance forms as Data Source, you are not able to select the Overall Objective nor the Overall Competency as elements to be calibrated.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Calibration Template
- in the Data tab, select Performance as data source
- select the template and route step that the data can be used
- In the element for the Calibration, you only see Overall Form Rating
This is because the selected Performance Form does not have an Objective Competency Summary Section.
In order to have the Overall Objective rating and the Overall Competency Rating as elements in the Calibration template, with the Performance form as data source, it is required to configure the Form with an Objective Competency Summary Section.
2706417 - Overall Competency and Overall Objective Ratings Not Displayed in the Ad Hoc report - Performance Management
Overall Objective, Overall Competency, Calibration, Competency rating, Objective Rating , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-PM , Calibrating with Performance Form Data , Problem