- The user is unable to access EPM add-in when SSO is activated in AS ABAP BW system and configured the steps via SNCWIZARD and enabled SNC parameters.
The error displayed is:
"Wrong authentication -
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."
- When deactivating SSO, the user can sudccessfully login to EPM Addint.
- Already checked SAP Notes: 2217457 and 1322944. All the parameters in tcode: SICF_SESSIONS have been activated as per the note.
- SSO in AS ABAP system works as expected
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0 SP30 .NET 4.5 x86 Build 9944
Single Sign on; , KBA , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.