You have created a purchase order where supplier and buyer are from 2 different countries(e.g. Supplier belongs to country A and Buying company/ship-to location is in country B)
The ship-to country name is showing in a different language in the Purchase Order form.
Note: A and B represents dummy country names.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Search for the Purchase Order where the supplier is from country A and ship-to location is in country B
- Now select View All and navigate to Output History tab
- Select the output form and open the form
- The country name B under Ship-to location is displayed in a different language
The country name must be printed in a way such that the person reading the purchase order can identify all relevant address segments and if necessary fill them into whatever program he/she uses for follow up actions.
- The country name is printed only if the country of the address and the sender country (mandatory attribute provided by the caller) are different.
- The country name is printed in the language of the sender's country (supplier country).
In this case, as sender country/supplier is A and buying country/ship-to is in country B i.e. both are different, thus country name is printed in the language of sender’s country which is A's language.
Purchase Order form, country name, supplier, ship-to location , KBA , supplier country , language , purchase order form , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem