You are creating a new supplier invoice (SIV) with a purchase order (PO) and you can see that the Account Assignment is missing in both the SIV and PO.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Entry view.
- Select a PO line and click New Invoice.
- From the new invoice, go to Items tab and Coat Distribution sub-tab.
- You can see that the Account Assignment information does not display bellow Cost Distribution Details.
- Also, if you open the PO used to create this SIV, under Items tab, you will also see that the Account Assignment sub-tab does not display.
The product used in your PO is under the process type To-Stock.
- When you create a supplier invoice for a To-Stock Purchase Order, the system will fetch the account assignment details from the product master data.
- It is the same for purchase order as well as you do not see the Account Assignment tab in To-Stock orders.
- In this case, system will fetch the costs from respective account determination groups which are mapped in product master data and these accounts are mapped to general ledger accounts in financials.
- Hence you do not see the Account Assignment tab for an invoice which has To-Stock items.
- This is the standard system behavior.
Account Assignment tab missing, Purchase Order, Supplier Invoice, To-Stock Process Type. , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions