- You create a record in infotype 0009 (IT0009) for an employee (either in ESS portal, PA30, via Employee Central replication to SAP ERP, etc).
- When you go to transaction PA20, you can see the employee name and address data on the screen of infotype 0009 (such as Payee name, postal code/city, recipient and bank country, etc).
- However, when you check the same information in table PA0009, these fields (such as BKORT, BANKS and BANKN) are blank. No information is available there.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
pa0009, it0009, P0009-EMFTX, p0009-STRAS, p0009-STATE, P0009-BKORT, p0009-BKPLZ, p0009-ADRS_BANKS, Pa0009-EMFTX, pa0009-STRAS, pa0009-STATE, Pa0009-BKORT, pa0009-BKPLZ, pa0009-ADRS_BANKS, predme, pre-dme, incorrect bank data, bank data, missing , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.