When closing the current fiscal year in the Make Company Code settings app error AU267 "Fixed assets in company code &1 with incompletely booked depreciation" is raised.
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Make Company Code Settings app.
- Chose the company you wish to close the current fiscal year.
- Chose the ledger you want to close first.
- Select the depreciation areas you want closed.
- Hit save and error is raised.
There is still unposted depreciation in the year you are trying to close. Only when all unposted depreciation is posted will it be possible to close the fiscal year.
The subledger Asset Accounting must always be closed in the Make Company Code Settings app before closing GL.
There is no alternative workaround offered by SAP Support other than to complete the depreciation run and post all depreciation in the year it is planned.
- Enter the app Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs.
- Create a new depreciation run using the template "Depreciation Posting Run".
- Enter the parameters of the depreciation run.
- You can first run in test mode to check the assets.
- Finally execute with the test flag off.
- Once complete without error, you will be able to complete the closing of the fiscal year in the Make Company Code Settings app.
closing fiscal year depreciation , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , Problem