An internal error occurs when a recruiting user moves more than 20 candidates from Forwarded status to Default (New Application) status or performs Add to Requisition for more than 20 candidates.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Recruiting
- Select Job Requisition > Select Atleast 20 Candidates on the list
- Action > Move Candidates > Select Status to move candidate(s) to: Default ( New Application)
The error is due to the Job Owner in Application Profile Setting is either not populated or the user is inactive. When we are moving more than 20 candidates the system creates and execute a job that will run at the back end and since there is no valid user found on the setting we are encountering the error.
- Manage Recruiting Settings > Application Profile Settings
- Select an Active Employee in Job Owner > Save
NOTE: The Job Owner should be a user who will always be active. If the Job Owner is made inactive the job will fail.
fingerprint=5925dd069f676878f98c033669f29760bd92e937, UserBean.getUserFirstName(), of a null object loaded from local variable 'user', move candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem