You are trying to create a service contract from sales quote see the following error
Error: Type change cross Contract Option is not supported with items
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center
- Go to Sales Quote view
- Select Show all and find for 123 (123 represents the id of the sales quote)
- Go to Sales Documents facet
- Select New from the section Contracts
- Choose a Document type
You will see that the afore mentioned error appears
Currently only follow-up sales contracts from quotes are supported but not creation of new ones.
This is an expected system behavior and you can change the contract document type manually to a service document type to proceed further.
You can contact SAP Customer Experience Services for the consulting part.
How to access information
• Go to https://www.sap.com/products.html
• Navigate to CRM & Customer Experience > Sales/Service
• Scroll down to see the section SAP Customer Experience Services
• You can contact Customer Experience Services by sending e-mail to email@example.com
• Initial engagement with Customer Experience Services are free of cost.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Sales Contract, Sales Quote, Follow Up, Error , KBA , sales quote , contract , follow up , document type , type change cross contract option , not supported with items , LOD-LE-COP , Contract Processing , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To