- Enabled language in manage languages does not appear as a translation in Picklist center
- Enabled language appears in other places for example in “Settings” > “Change languages “ and/or Manage Recruiting Languages but not in all places it should.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to instance
- Enable a language via manage languages
- Go to Picklist Center
- Select a Picklist to edit
- Select a value
- Notice the enabled language is not present as a translation
If the changes made to the MDF Objects are not correctly reflected in the instance, clearing the MDF cache is recommended.
Please follow the steps listed in the following KBA:
MDF Cache , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem